I strongly believe that each new year one should have money resolutions separately for oneself. Here are my "Money Resolution" for the coming year 2010.
- Keep track of every investment regularly and count & consolidate every month’s investment. So That you know how much money is invested every month and consequently for the whole year.
- Every 6 months look how investments are doing, redo them if required.
- Start Tax Saving investments early in the financial year.
- Every month invest surplus money somewhere, be it even the Liquid funds. But let your money earn at least something for you.
- Don’t ever dither on any financial decision. Make it then and there but not without thinking.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with personal finance knowledge.
- Be little bold in investing for your long-term money.
- Maintain proper balance in your portfolio by investing in all kinds of assets.
- Keep booking profits if profit goes beyond your expectations.