Saturday 23 March 2013

Remembering Einstein during current recession

Insanity: doing same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That's how insanity was defined by Einstein around a century ago.
All the politicians and central bank's bosses all around the developed world should then be labelled as "INSANE" as per the above definition as they have been trying same remedy (quantitative easing, saving banks and supporting artificially housing market from crashing ) for over last 5 years in order to revive the economies but have been unsuccessful. In spite of continuous failure so long they are not ready to try new remedy (which is just the opposite).
I wonder what is going to happen to our future if insanes are ruling us?

2 comments:

  1. I wаѕ еxсited to unсoveг this sitе.
    I want to tο thank you fоr your timе due
    to this ωοnԁerful read!! I definitely
    enјoуed every paгt of it and I have you saved to fаv
    to cheсκ оut new stuff on your blοg.


    Have a look at my wеbsite; augenlasern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your kinds words..

    ReplyDelete